- Hybrid Irons
- Idea Black CB2
Idea Black CB2 IronsNEW FOR 2010
Tour proven and designed to deliver performance and workability with forgiveness. A world class set of eight irons forged from soft 8620 carbon steel.
“The CB2 is an easy choice to replace my current sticks—they have a little more feedback on shots and are easy to square away the ball on setup.”
“The ability and perspective to create technically advanced clubs that look beautiful will continue to vault Adams to the top.”
“Wow, Adams stuff keeps on getting better and better! Great looking sticks.”
“Adams is putting out some top-notch stuff.”
Idea Black CB2 Irons Technology FeaturesNew FOR 2010
- Forged 8620 carbon steel construction delivers the responsive feel that aspiring players demand.
- Vibration absorbing cavity design for optimal feel and sound.
- Dual perimeter weighting increases forgiveness and lowers the center-of-gravity.
- Each head has milled grooves that comply with 2010 USGA competition requirements while maximizing spin from all playing conditions.
- Four-way cambered, mid-width sole, reduces turf interaction for consistent ball striking and shot making.
- Progressive offset optimizes trajectories and distance through the entire set.
- Dramatic Ni-Cr (Nickel Chromium) plated black finish for a sleek and hot look.
- High performance KBS Tour 90 steel shaft or Matrix Studio 84 graphite shaft.
Idea Black Technical Specifications
Idea Pro Black Hybrid Technical Specifications
|4||23º||60.25º||39”||D3||R L||R S X|
|5||26º||61.25º||38.125”||D3||R L||R S X|
|6||29º||61.75º||37.5”||D3||R L||R S X|
|7||33º||62.25º||37”||D3||R L||R S X|
|8||37º||62.75º||36.5”||D3||R L||R S X|
|9||41º||63.25º||36”||D3||R L||R S X|
|PW||45º||63.5º||35.75”||D3||R L||R S X|
|GW||50º||63.75º||35.5”||D3||R L||R S X|